• During the transition from 1.16 to 1.17, we have set up a temporary map where you can explore the 1.17 features with the TMM community whilst we work hard at making the full TMM experience compatible! Click here to see the 1.17 FAQ

New mobs in Survival!

mobs header.png


Introducing: Brand new MOBS!
We're testing out a new feature that both Scott and I think you'll love!

There is now 4 new mobs that spawn in the normal survival world: Shark, Jellyfish, Hermitcrab and Scorpid! There are some interesting things about them like very well done animations.
All done without client mods :)


Hermitcrab
  • Spawns on sand anywhere in the world.
  • Can spawn in a group or alone.
  • Drops nautilus shells.
  • Will run from players!
2020-09-11_15.42.35.png


Shark
  • Spawns in all oceans.
  • Attacks players.
  • Creates blood particles in the water when it hits you.
  • Drops raw cod.
2020-09-11_15.39.45.png


Jellyfish
  • Spawns in all oceans.
  • Can spawn alone or in a bigger group.
  • Drops slime balls.
  • Will poison you with nausea if you swim into it.
2020-09-11_15.40.47.png


Scorpid
  • Spawns in Badlands (Mesa).
  • Drops spider eyes (75% chance) and fermented spider eyes (25% chance).
  • Acts like a spider, so it's friendly in daylight.
2020-09-11_15.38.46.png
 

Comments